The birth of a child of Pakistan citizen, occurring in Germany, may be registered at the Consulate General of Pakistan, Frankfurt, by the parents within six months of the birth. The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of application:
- Duly filled in Form “S” and “S-I” (father and mother both must sign the form)
- Two recent photographs (Size: 2″x1.5″) with blue/white background.
- Original fee receipt amounting 18 Euros (including bank charges) in favor of Consulate’s Account in
National Bank of Pakistan, Frankfurt am Main.
- Parents’ Pakistani Passport, Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC), computerized marriage registration certificate and valid German Residence Permit. Mother’s CNIC must have husband’s name on it.
- In case of a foreign spouse, an affidavit declaring “No Objection” for registration of his/her child as a Pakistani.
- A copy of child’s birth certificate issued by the concerned German Authority
|Bank: National Bank of Pakistan, Frankfurt am Main.|
- Payment of fee through E.C Cards at the Consulate is encouraged.
- Payments via Credit Card/cash are not accepted.
- Fee is NON-REFUNDABLE (Please make sure that the right amount of fee is deposited in the right account)
In case the applicant sends documents by post, a self-addressed return envelope (after affixing postage stamps) must also be attached.
•Incomplete applications (in any aspect) will be returned.
•The normal processing time for applications by post is three weeks after the receipt of the application.
Child not registered within six months of birth:
In-person presence is mandatory along with all the above mentioned (a to f) and original identity (CNIC/Passport etc) documents.
Child not registered within one year of birth:
Parents may directly approach the Ministry of Interior/NADRA in Pakistan for registration of the child.