Family visit visa for Pakistani origin Foreigners:
The applicant must provide:
- Duly filled visa application form for each applicant (Download Visa Form).
- Original passport (having at least 6 months validity) along with one photocopy.
- Two identical photographs measuring 2×1.5 inches with light blue/white background.
- An applicant who does not hold German nationality and live within the area of jurisdiction of this Consulate must provide proof of residence (issued by concerned German authority).
- Proof of Pakistan origin (copy of POC/NICOP/Pakistani Passport/Nationality Renunciation Certificate/NADRA issued Family Registration Certificate (FRC)/ Birth Registration Certificate(BRC)/ Marriage Registration Certificate (MRC)).
- For Visa of a child (under 18 years old), copy of birth certificate(Geburtskunde) along with proof of parent(s)’ Pakistani origin must be provided (Visa application form must be signed by both the parents or sign Authority Letter). Spouse must also provide marriage certificate and residency proof.
- Visa fee (for German Passport holders)
- Single Entry 46 Euros
- Double/Multiple Entry 68 Euros
- Urgent Visa may be issued/decided within 72 hours on payment of an additional 18 Euros.
(Plus 1,00 Euro as bank charges if paid by debit card in the consulate)
- The visa fee must be deposited in the following account:
Bank: National Bank of Pakistan, Frankfurt am Main. IBAN DE30501300000089091110 Account No 89091110 BLZ 50130000 BIC No NBPADEFFXXX
- Payment of fee through E.C Cards at the Consulate is encouraged.
- Payments via Credit Card/cash are not accepted.
- Visa fee is NON-REFUNDABLE (Please make sure that the right amount of fee is deposited in the right account)
For visa application by post, a self-addressed registered envelope with a postage stamp of €4.05 for return of documents must be provided. Incomplete visa applications will be returned. The normal processing time for Visa application by post is three (3) weeks after the receipt of the application in the Consulate (There is no urgent category for VISA application by post). In person applications must be submitted between 9:00 to 12:00 hours during working days. Appointment is not required/needed for submission of visa applications.
All other nationals/passport holders may confirm visa fee prior to submitting their applications through Contact Us Form