All Afghan nationals with valid residence permit for Germany may be granted 45 days single or double entry gratis visa. German nationals of Afghan origin may also be granted visa for 45 days after the payment of visa fee. Fee will be Euro 44 for a single entry visa and Euro 66 for a double entry.
For issuance of visa your passport must be valid for at least six months.
The applicant must provide: Each applicants complete visa application form (Visa Form).
- Two addresses of the relatives/sponsor in Pakistan and ID CARD COPY.
- Birth Certificate (Tazkara)
- Original passport along with one photocopy.
- Copy of birth certificate for childern below 18 years of age.
- Two identical passport size photographs measuring 2×1.5 inches with light blue back ground.
- Proof of recent residence permit in the area of the juridiction of the consulate must be provided by an applicant who does not hold German nationality.
- A duly signed invitation, on a stamp paper, containing the CNIC number of the host in Pakistan may be providedin original.
- Visa fee must be deposited only in our Account No. 89091110 BLZ 50130000 IBAN: DE30501300000089091110, BIC No: NBPADEFF with National Bank of Pakistan, Frankfurt if an applicant sends his applicantion by courier/Post . Original Receipt must be submitted in original with Bank stamp if an applicant sends his/her applicantion by courier/Post.
- VISA can only be applied by post or in person. For post, a self addressed registered envelope with postage stamp (Einschreiben) of €4 for return of documents. Incomplete visa applications will be returned back.The normal processing time for Visa application by post is three (3) weeks after the receipt of the application in the Consulate. In person applications must be submitted between 9:00 to 12:00 hours during working days. Appointment is not required / needed for submission of visa applications
- Visa Fee must only be submitted by EC card in the Consulate General if an applicant applies personaly for visa at the consulate (VISA FEE IS NON REFUNDABLE).
- The original Bank slip must be provided with visa application.
- Note: (Plus 1,00 Euro as bank charges if paid by debit card in the consulate)