The applicant must provide:
- Each applicants complete visa application form (Download Visa Form).
- Original passport (having at least 6 months validity) along with one photocopy.
- If applicant is below 18 years of age attach Birth certificate (Geburtskunde) and permission from both the parents.
- Two identical photographs measuring 2×1.5 inches with light blue/white background.
- Applicant who does not hold German nationality and live’s within the area of jurisdiction of this Consulate, must provide proof of residence (issued by concerned German authority).
- Invitation letter addressed to this consulate from Pakistan along with valid CNIC/Pakistan Residency Card copy of the sponsor/host or tour operator’s letter from Pakistan (List of Tour Operators) must also be provided.
- Proof of payment of Fee, in original, deposited in this Consulate´s account (given below)
The visa fee must be deposited in the Consulate’s following account:
- Bank:National Bank of Pakistan, Frankfurt am Main.
- IBAN: DE30501300000089091110
- Account No. 89091110
- BLZ 50130000
- BIC No.NBPADEFFXXX
- Payment of fee through E.C Cards at the Consulate is encouraged.
- Payments via Credit Card/cash are not accepted.
- Visa fee is NON-REFUNDABLE (Please ensure that right amount of fee is deposited in right account)
Visa fee (for German Passport holders):
- Single Entry 46 Euros
- Double Entry 68 Euros
- Urgent Visa will be issued/decided within 72 hours on payment of additional 18 Euros. (Plus 1,00 Euro as bank charges if paid by debit card in the consulate)
- For visa application by post, a self addressed registered envelope with postage stamp (Einschreiben) of €4 for return of documents must be provided. Incomplete visa applications will be returned.The normal processing time for Visa application by post is three (3) weeks after the receipt of the application in the Consulate (There is no urgent category for VISA application by post). In person applications must be submitted between 9:00 to 12:00 hours during working days. Appointment is not required / needed for submission of visa applications.
- All other nationals/passport holders may confirm visa fee prior to submitting their applications on the following e-mail address only. Parepfrankfurt@pakmissionfrankfurt.de